TaDi Snap Shots

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Treasure Find 37 - Why I prefer HILOT than other massage treatments


I must admit, I'm a massage addict.  Well, it's probably because of the regular stress I get from work, blogging and a lot of other things.  But don't get me wrong, I know stress is part and parcel of our lives.  That's why my remedy for it is a regular massage.

Before my hilot therapy session

I usually have a backpain because of the laptop and all the gadgets I carry.  If you'll comment why bring it regularly as if it's the solution to the problem, then I would say it's not.  As someone who's in the digital practice, my gadgets are my tools.  So I can't leave them behind.

See full article here: Treasure Find 37 - Why I prefer HILOT than other massage treatments



No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails