TaDi Snap Shots

Monday, July 11, 2011

Celebrities and Personalities for Tatak Digitista


Scene Stealers:

A few days ago, you probably have seen the photos of personalities who posed for Tatak Digitista. They candidly and willingly held this blog's logo and posed for www.digitista.blogspot.com! Here's my first 25!  =)

Neil Etheridge for Tatak Digitista

Aly Borromeo for Tatak Digitista

Anton del Rosario for Tatak Digitista

JLC or John Lloyd Cruz for Tatak Digitista

Angel Locsin for Tatak Digitista

Phil Younghusband for Tatak Digitista

Gary V for Tatak Digitista.  [After almost 2 years since we launched UNICEF's Champions for Children, I didn't expect that Gary V would still remember me, but he did! =)  This shot was taken in ASAP Rocks.]

Ian Araneta for Tatak Digitista

Nate Burkey for Tatak Digitista

In the past, I've been taking photos of celebrities and notable personalities whom I've worked with or met for the first time, just to document that rare occasion. It's just like taking photos of a new town or country I visited or an activity I experienced for the first time. But after taking a look at those photographs, I just felt I should do something else, or something new. And with this blog in mind, "For Tatak Digitista" (photos) was born. =)  I wish I could have done this way back but anyway, I hope I could bump off again with the personalities I've worked with (like Gary V in ASAP yesterday) so I could ask them to do the pose for Tatak Digitista!  =)  Paging Vina Morales, Mo Twister, Heart Evangelista, Anne Curtis, Dick Gordon, Charlie Boorman, Bianca Gonzales, Camille Pratts, Amy Perez, Mel Tiangco, Kris Aquino, Kuya Tonipet, Dr. Chuck Gerba, Maxene Magalona, among others!  Hehehe.

Marie Lozano for Tatak Digitista

James Younghusband for Tatak Digitista

RJ Ledesma for Tatak Digitista

Angel Guirado and Misagh Bahadoran for Tatak Digitista

WWF  Philippines President Lory Tan for Tatak Digitista

Eduard Sacapano for Tatak Digitista

Misagh Bahadoran for Tatak Digitista

Sam YG for for Tatak Digitista

Roel Gener for for Tatak Digitista

Paolo Pascual for Tatak Digitista

Manny Ott for Tatak Digitista

Nestorio Margarse for Tatak Digitista

Patrick Hinrichsen for Tatak Digitista

OJ Porteria for Tatak Digitista

Ricardo Becite for for Tatak Digitista


And completing my first 25, Jollibee for Tatak Digitista!  =D

Thank you very much to the celebrities and personalities who were game enough to do the pose for Tatak Digitista!   I wish you all the best!  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails