TaDi Snap Shots

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Turning (road) crisis into (photo) opportunity

Scene Stealer:


On my way back to Makati (and I in half sleep), around 500 meters after we passed the Guiguinto exit of NLEX (North Luzon Expressway), our van suddenly got a flat tire!  Everybody was upset but I guess since I'm not in a hurry, I kept quiet and didn't let myself be dragged by the road crisis.  I looked around and I thought of taking  advantage of the situation by putting my camera in action!
While I'm busy taking shots, the rest are just waiting (some impatiently waiting) for the driver to change tires.

Looking at NLEX from another angle

Looking at NLEX from another angle

the sky during the road crisis

I chose serenity over stress.


The Lamp Post and The Sky

Well, after 30 minutes, the van is ready to go already.  With that brief photo session, I was not only able to capture life's simple wonders but of course, I was able to avoid worries and stress.  =)

So if you encounter the same situation, I suggest that you make the most out of it.  =)  

Happy Back to Work Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails