TaDi Snap Shots

Friday, September 23, 2011

Love Radio's Nicole Hyala for Tatak Digitista


foydi's catch:

Before, the airwaves were dominated by English speaking and highly Americanized DJs.  They ruled the game.  That's until it was broken by Filipino speaking radio jocks who are loved by the masses like Nicole Hyala and Chris Tsuper of Tambalang Balasubas at Balahura under Manila Broadcasting Company's (MBC) Love Radio.


I'll be honest, at first, I was not a fan of the transition, well because I was used to what I was listening then.  But, everytime I hear the tandem talk at radio and release those thundering and earth shaking jokes, punchlines and laughters, I can't prevent my face muscles and laugh lines from moving in wild directions!  (and if in private, and if the punchline is really that good, laugh till it reach heaven!)  Haha, you folks have to admit and agree with me, that no matter how we are so dressed up or are stiff with our ties and formal clothes, we can't help but laugh with these radio talents who bring out our carefree side, in short the jologs in us!  Haha, and that's said on a good note folks, and I believe all of us have it within ourselves, in varying levels of course haha.  

As a convert, and now that I am doing a  project with MBC (where, as mentioned, Love Radio is under) and have the chance to frequent the station, I did not let go of the opportunity to take this shot.  Yes folks, my latest recruit, Nicole Hyala for Tatak Digitista!  =D  Sayang lang, Chris Tsuper was not there earlier but there's always a sequel, you know!  Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails