Committed to deliver meaningful innovations that improve the quality of people’s lives, Philips launches #TheBestMePH social media campaign to encourage people to be healthy, live well and enjoy life!
#TheBestMe social media campaign encourages individuals to be at his or her best and start by making a pledge to live a healthier, happier and more fulfilling life in 2013.
How the Contest Works?
1. Submit your pledge for a healthier, happier and more fulfilling year at from January 28 to February 24. You can submit more than one pledge.
2. Assign your pledge to one of the health and well-being categories.
3. Share you pledge with your friends and family through your social media (Facebook, Twitter)
4. Your friends, family, and other visitors can share your pledge as well through their social media (Facebook, Twitter)
5. Each social share is a vote.
6. Pledges with the most votes win!
7. Grand prize winners will be chosen from six participating South East Asian countries – The Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
8. Major Prizes a. 1st Prize (1 Winner) -- 1 package of innovative Philips products worth almost PhP 100,000 b. 2nd Prize (2 Winners) – 1 package of innovative Philips products worth more than PhP 60,000 c. 3rd Prize (3 Winners) – 1 package of innovative Philips products worth more than PhP 30,000
9. In the Philippines, daily prizes will also be given. Daily prize winners can still qualify for the Major Prizes. A daily winner could win one innovative Philips product (e.g. iPod dock, earphone, DVD player, MP3 player, android dock, wireless presenter) or a GC from Fitness First or The Spa or Cross Fit or Starbucks.
10. Watch out for announcements on daily prize and grand prize winners. Like www.facebook.com/FleishmanHillardManila for announcements.
11. Winners, grand prize and daily, will be notified on how to claim their prizes.
Philips believe people should be healthy, live well and enjoy life. Philips is a technology company that cares about people. They listen, discover and challenge to deliver meaningful innovation.
The ‘+’ Project by Philips underlines its commitment to deliver meaningful innovation that improves the quality of people’s lives in Asia Pacific. The ‘+’ Project aims to help build sustainable and livable living and working environments, promote healthy eating habits, active aging and personal- and childcare and establishing affordable and accessible healthcare systems and effective ways to dealing with chronic diseases. Through The ‘+’ Project, Philips works together, partners with individuals, communities and other stakeholders to combine insights with expertise, technology with funding, to deliver meaningful innovation that make a real difference in helping people live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
Photo Source: www.yourhealthandwellbeing.asia
The author is the Digital Lead for this project of Fleishman-Hillard Manila for its client Philips.