POTATO ON THE GO NEWS FEED (Social Media):
The increasingly popular messaging app KakaoTalk invites users to become lucky winners of iPhone 5c or iPad Mini through a fun, easy Facebook competition. Users need to simply ‘like’ the KakaoTalk Philippines Facebook page, choose a KakaoFriends sticker, take a look-alike picture and post it up on their page with #KakaoTalkPH and #KakaoLookAlike hash tags.
The competition continues for two months until April 30th, and a total of 16 winners will be selected for the prizes, with two winners being announced at each week.
|Neo and Frodo|
|Muzi and Con|
|Tube and his alter-ego|
Kakao said, “KakaoFriends emoticons offer a way to express emotions that can’t easily be expressed in words. We hope this contest will help familiarize our users with the hundreds of emotions that our KakaoFriends characters represent, and eventually be able to enjoy a fuller and more exciting chatting experience.”
More information on the contest can be found at KakaoTalk Philippines official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/kakaotalkph.
How do I apply? Get a chance to win one out of two iPhone 5c or iPad Minis every week by following these super easy steps:
1. ‘Like’ the official KakaoTalkPH Facebook page: www.facebook.com/kakaotalkph. ‘Like’ this page and get the fastest and most reliable updates on Kakao’s latest.
2. Choose a KakaoFriends emoticon to imitate, and take a look-alike photo of yourself. Is it the blushing Jay-G, Frodo confessing his love, Muzi throwing two thumbs up or Apeach exercising? How about Neo with a dozen shopping bags, or Tube blowing fire in anger? Whoever it is, observe carefully and become the character itself! Take that photo, and check to make sure that yours truly stand out!
3. Paste the emoticon you imitated on your photo. Let us know which emoticon you chose and channel this character to the best of your abilities.
4. Put a catchy caption with your KakaoTalk ID and use the hash tags #KakaoTalkPH and #KakaoLookAlike. Be creative and show us your wit. Come up with a catchy caption that will totally describe your photo or better yet, your relationship with KakaoTalk.
5. Upload it on KakaoTalkPH Facebook page.
Share it with us and with the whole cyberspace. Be proud and let your fellow Kakao users see your photo!
Join now and enjoy the world of KakaoTalk via the Kakao-Look-Alike Facebook Contest! Good luck!
The Kakao-Look-Alike Facebook contest is being managed by global communications firm FleishmanHillard Manila. Ferdinand Bondoy, the publisher of Tatak Digitista, is the Account Director and Digital Strategist of FleishmanHillard Manila.