|Panda Round Neck Shirts: P300 Available in White, Green, Blue, and Pink Sizes range from Extra Small to Extra Large|
1. No need to buy a new plastic Christmas tree. Decorate a real tree in your yard instead.
2. Use LED (light-emitting diode) Christmas lights, which are more energy-efficient.
3. When doing your shopping, bring a foldable tote bag or eco-bag to reduce your plastic use. WWF Canvas Bag: P150 (small), P200 (large)
WWF Canvas Bag: P150 (small), P200 (large)
4. Patronize locally-made products, which have lower ecological footprints than imported ones. It takes more resources for imported goods to reach our doorsteps.
5. Some gift items nowadays have beautiful packaging already so there is no need to wrap them again in fancy paper. Just add a nice gift tag and you’re good to go!
6. When buying gifts for kids, choose toys that don’t need batteries.
7. Avoid serving exotic dishes like shark’s fin and turtle eggs / meat in your party. Avoid ordering them when celebrating in restaurants.
8. Always on the go? Instead of buying bottled water, bring a reusable water tumbler! Panda Aluminum Tumbler: P300
Panda Aluminum Tumbler: P300
10. Give Mother Earth a gift. Donate to WWF-Philippines or buy our merchandise to support our environmental conservation and sustainability programs across the country!
The other WWF merchandise items are:
Panda Canvas Bag: P150 (small), P200 (large)
Panda Tumbler: P300
Panda Round Neck Shirt: P300
Panda Collared Shirt: P500 Available in Black and White Sizes range from Small to Extra Large
Panda Umbrella: P250