TaDi Snap Shots

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mga Hirit na Makulit

Some few weeks back, I started posting on my Facebook wall metaphoric lines or statements that reflect how I feel towards a certain situation.

And surprisingly, I got rave comments on how funny they were!  Hence, I decided to compile and share the initial lines I already posted (and will post soon depending on the mood) as a Christmas gift to you, my loyal readers! =D  I guess, we can use this to express our disappointment or disgust in a much lighter way, so that our points are heard sans the ill feelings of the people concerned!  =)  So here it is, my initial 10:

But wait, these lines should be read aloud and with feelings! =D


1. Para kang magazine, ang dami mong issue.
 

2. Para kang scientific name, hindi kita ma-spelling!

 
3. Mag-digicam ka kaya, para di ka puro negative.


4. Hindi tayo calculator, kaya wag tayo mag-bilangan!


5. Huwag mo ko hintayin maging MRT, at malapit na kong mapuno!


6. Wala ka namang sasakyan pero anghilig mo magpa-andar.

 
7. Para kang tax... hindi kita maintindihan!


8. Para kang loan, interes mo lang iniisip mo!


9. Dapat para kang pregnancy test, laging positive!


10. Wala ka pang anak pero magulang ka na.


Bonus: Hindi ako kulangot, kaya wag mo ko bilugin!


I hope this list helps!  =)  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails