TaDi Snap Shots

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Photo of Pope John Paul II

Play Back:


Here's my photo of Pope John Paul II during his Manila visit for the World Youth Day 1995 celebration. 

We are privileged to have lived in a time when a great and blessed pope served not only the church but the world of different faiths.  For me, PJP2, as how he was called during WYD 95, was a testament of God's love for us. And today that he's set to be beatified in Vatican, I share the happiness and join the world in celebrating this momentous occasion.

The above photo is not a clear digital shot, but for me this is one of the most memorable and important pictures I've taken.  I'll forever treasure this as long as  I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails